Monday, December 17, 2012

Young Dominant Hotwife and Older Submissive Cuckold Husband?

Ideal ages?
What are the ideal ages between a Cuckoldress and her sub? Or should there be any considerations? Curious what others think as a charming lady that e-mails me mentioned that her husband (who is considerably older than she is) is having erectile issues. So we half joked that it wouldn't matter as she finds her fucking/sex elsewhere anyway. His potential impotence from that standpoint (that standpoint alone) would be irrelevant to her needs and desires. I mean as long as his tongue works....she's good right? (Again, this is just she and I bantering, obviously she is concerned with his health, so we are just partially joking.)


So....any opinions?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa,

    Em and I are separated in age by 21 years and we've always been happy with that. Works for us. Since my prostatectomy, I haven't had a ghost of an erection. You aren't chatting with Em, are you? LOL.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Vanessa,

    By the way, I love the photo and especially the thoughtful sentiment. It's nice of you to provide such guidance.

    Best,

    scott
    Mrs. Kelly's Playhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, no chatting with your better half. I hope your health improves and thank you for the compliment. :)

    ReplyDelete