Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FemDom in real life.

I am using the term 'real life' here as opposed to some of which one will find online. In the online Femdom world, every woman is smoking hot, always wet, and wants nothing more than to endlessly spank you, queen you, fuck your little whore, slut ass with a strap on, or have a gang bang with 9 guys in a truck stop restroom.

Great for fantasy, never happens in reality.

People in real life have jobs, kids, must take out the trash, women have periods, men have erectile dysfunction, people have car wrecks, pay bills, etc.

I received an e-mail earlier from a lady who is interested in cuckoldry and female domination activities, or at least she might be, depending on what it involved, and it seems to be mostly to satisfy her husbands sexual fantasies, not hers.

So I of course advised her, Not To Do It.

If she desires to take some of his fantasy, incorporate it with some of her own, learn a few new things, read up on the subject, add a little, subtract some, if it excites her, gets her off and is mutually rewarding, then sure.

However, if it is only done for him, and he is 'demanding/cajoling/begging' for it, then no, that is not femdom, but rather yet another obligation into her daily schedule and more like "work", in which case he should just rent-a-domme.

In my daily life, in addition to whatever sexual things might happen, my husband respects my opinions, listens to them, often takes my advice and depends on me for many things. I reciprocate the same. Just because I sit on his face whenever I want, queen him, cuckold him and beat on his balls does not mean I don't value his ideas and opinions on everyday life details. I am not, and never have been treated like a rent-a-whore, domme-by-the-hour or anything similar as I am not engaging in female domination (so to speak) for his pleasure alone. Sure he gets pleasure from parts of it, punishment from other parts, humiliated by others, but it is MY desire to partake in this. I have never been pushed into any of it and would not do it nor tolerate being pressured into it.

This is about sex. Its about a particular type of female, unsatisfied by many so called normal sexual acts that wants and insists on more. She is not going to settle for less. That is the reality. The fantasy is all this "Goddess" business, and the notion that women are superior, or should rule the world, etc.

Do you really want a pissed off women with PMS having access to the "button/nuclear codes" and all her staff and advisers are equally pissed off PMSing women, lol?

Because that is what "Female Rule" would be. :)

1 comment:

  1. This post made rethink my plans for the recent holiday weekend. I was going to ask my mistress/wife for all kinds of kinky games. I surrendered all control to her, I promised not to make any requests and would not object if she wanted a complete vanilla weekend On Friday night when she called for her whip I knew to she wanted to beat me as much as I wanted to be beaten. It was wonderful, I will never make another request, She will decide what we do. Thanks; Slavesal

    ReplyDelete